I have a special invitation for you to join me for a series of conversations with amazing women, like Kate Clinton, Merryn Johns, Shannon Wentworth and more, about living your best lesbian (and bi) life!
This eight day internet event is free to my T~bugs, so please sign up and enjoy hours of insightful, empowering conversations.
My conversation will air on Tuesday, June 26th at 4pm PST; however, I encourage you to listen to ALL of these wonderful women!
This event is special because it’s the first event designed for women who love women to show you how to rock your BEST self forward and live your BEST life. It’s all about #GoodIsness!!!
Your lesbian experts are:
- Kate Clinton — Lesbian icon and political humorist
- Merryn Johns — Editor in Chief — Curve Magazine
- Nicole Breedlove — CEO and President of OurSistaCircle. A social networking website for lesbians of color worldwide.
- Pauline Miriam — Founder and CEO — Hot Flash Dance Parties, LLC
- Liz Margolies, LCSW — Founder and Executive Director – National LGBT Cancer Network
- Traci Dinwiddie — Actress, Yogini, African Drummer, Part-time Bad Ass and Full Time Fruit Cake
- Shannon Wentworth — CEO and founding partner of Sweet, a lesbian travel company
- Dr. Frankie Bashan — Founder and CEO of Little Gay Book – Matchmaker, Therapist and Dating Coach
- Mimi Gonzalez — Cuban-Italian American and a professional comedian of almost twenty years
- Carolyn Gage — lesbian feminist playwright, performer, director, and activist and Lambda Award winner
- Kathy Belge — Activist, Journalist and Guide to all things Lesbian on About.com
- Aliya Hallim-Byne — Founder of Wonder Women, Relationship Coach and Matchmaker.
- DJ Jodi Dustin — Rocking New England with T-dances for women and their families
- Poppy Champlin — Comedian, Improv Artist and a member of the Queer Queens of Comedy
- Barb Elgin, MSW, LSCW — Relationship and Dating Coaching for Single Lesbians and Lesbian Couples, Founder and Host of Lesbian Love Talk Radio Show
It’s time for you to live your most wild and precious life. Join us, and step into the life of your dreams.