Why should you come to Sweet’s Cozumel Resort? Should such a question even exist, I suppose my answer would be this:
It’s a private paradise.
You’ll be surrounded by beautiful, spirited women and gay-friendly folks who’ll tend to your every wish (well, almost). Seriously, this is my list of things I loved about my last Sweet trip:
- Gorgeous nature
- Snorkeling (Meeting Bernie, the friendly stingray!)
- A slew of fun-in-the-sun outdoor activities. I particularly liked the kayak races.
- Community service options that truly warm your heart
- Comedy that’ll make you laugh so hard ya almost pee pee your pretties!
- True camaraderie
- Quiet time
- Raucous boat rides
- Excellent food prepared in every delicious way you could imagine (including healthy)
- Phenomenal sunsets
- Did I mention phenomenal sunsets?
- Romantic nooks at every turn
- Personal, in-room hot tubs, in which you can practically swim laps!
- Peaceful, easy feeling getting to be with your partner in a completely safe environment
- Babs. She is like a lesbian version of Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way!
And, of course, YOGA!!!
YES, I will be facilitating yoga, once again, on this Sweet trip. My plan is to take you though several basic-intermediate practices using the Anusara principles of alignment along with some fun Kundalini and various authentic movement exercises. This is not about being super flexible or strong. It’s about working with your current body condition and moving it in specific ways to release blocked energy so you may experience your true grace. My classes are not serious. We laugh, sing and get our groove on! I’ll be sure to make some time for us to explore any specific postures that you would like to tackle. Yes, you will sweat. You will also work your core. Most importantly, you will feel so damn good that the rest of your day in paradise shall be enjoyed with a fully radiant and nicely worked bod!
Need I say more?
Join me for a week in paradise, September 1-8, 2012, at Sweet’s Cozumel Resort. Details. Space is limited. Call Julie and start your no interest, no fees payment plan today! 877.793.3830
***Tell Julie that Traci sent ya, & you’ll be immediately signed up for my T~bug goodies & luncheon!***
Actress, Yogini and sun-lovin’ Groove Goddess
P.S. Space is limited. Call Julie and start your no interest, no fees payment plan today! 877.793.3830
Check out the video from our last yoga class on Sweet’s Isla Mujeres Resort in 2011 for a little taste of what’s to come!